Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Best Direct Mail I Ever Got


Meanwhile In Boston - car stuck under snow


The best piece of direct mail I ever got arrived today. I don't think I've ever been so delighted by an unsolicited postcard.

This is truly brilliant marketing.

The Volunteers of America sent this just as we're emerging from the worst winter on record, when car owners are cursing and mumbling "I can't handle another winter...". What a perfect solution to a timely problem! And of course, who doesn't love a good meme? After this winter, we could all use some humor.

If I had a car, I would donate it. I actually got rid of my car this past fall mainly because I didn't want to deal with another snowy Boston winter. This meme strikes a chord with me and, I'm sure, any other Bostonian who's had to deal with snow emergency parking bans, impossible shoveling, and ruthless space savers (or stealers!).

Ready to go car-less next winter? Visit carshelpingpeople.org. They've earned it!

No comments :

Post a Comment